- Discover the individual, cultural and political implications of the U.S./Mexico Border
- Learn what it means to stand for community activism at the grassroots level
- Analyze different sociopolitical viewpoints ranging from Border Patrol Agents to local community activists
- Understand the harsh realities affecting daily life in communities along the border
- Participate in community-defined service projects supporting revitalization through art and providing aid to immigrants
Hear from all sides of the border and live the reality. Participate in the United States Border Patrol Tour, serve with Border Angels in a Migrant Water Supply service project, and play with the unaccompanied minors at Southwest Key Programs. Through community engagement, discussion, and public service work you'll form your own opinion and become an active participant in the challenges facing this unique border region.